Monday, June 27, 2011

Guest blog by Glenis ChapinMarion County Volunteer Services Coordinator and volunteer management trainer
HandsOn Mid-Willamette Valley

Do you ever ponder where to find the answer for a prickly volunteer management problem? How about wish you had a colleague handy with whom you could strategize solutions for a problem volunteer? Or want some fresh ideas for recruiting volunteers? Well, I did. Then I realized how many great volunteer management resources are on the Web, so I started compiling the ones that I found useful to my work.
Then I added information about what the sites offered and it became a handout when I did volunteer management training. Co-trainers contributed some of their favorite sites, too. Check out our current list and feel free to add sites that you frequent to keep this resource updated and useful!

Click here to see Glenis’ list of helpful resources! Web_Resources_for_Vol_Mngrs.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment